Monday, January 31, 2011

Music: January 31 2011: LaLuna Larimore

I might split this off to its own blog, though probably not.
---
I can never remember who I've seen and who I like so I'm going to start taking notes. Oh, and note: I have purely an audience member level awareness of music. No special knowledge here.
---
Heard January 31 2011:

LaLuna Larimore
sweet lovely voice

Live Music with LaLuna Larimore at Zhora Falls on January 31 2011

From: UK

Recognizable songs (note: I'm not good at picking up on song names and the like): 1 song by Shakira. 2 song by Katy Perry. 1 by Meredith Brooks (Bitch (name of song not a comment, heh)). 1 song by No Doubt. 1 song titled "I touch myself" (or something like that). 1 by Lilly Allen. 1 Elton John song. 1 by Dido. 3 other songs also heard.
I heard 60 minutes

Schedule:
Monday 1-2 Zhora Falls
Tuesday 12-1pm Kickin Club
Thursday 1-2 or 2-3 Varying weekly Trivy isle
Sunday 1-2.30 Lesbianca
Sunday 3-4 Harlows Ladies only club

Song list:
7 Things
Accidentally inLove
All that she wants
Angel
Bitch
Breakeven
Chasing cars
Don’t Bother
Don't Let me Get me
DoWahDo
Drops of Jupiter
Everybody learns sometimes
Every day is a Winding road
First Cut is the Deepest
First Time
Foundations
Hallelujah
Hand in My pocket
Hot N Cold
How to save a Life
Hurt
I can’t make you Love me
I Drove all Night
I’m with you
If It makes you Happy
If i was a boy
Ironic
Just like a pill
Kiss me
Life Like this
Linger
Look What You've done
Love Fool
Love Song
Make you feel my love
Mercy
My Favourite game
My Favourite Mistake
My immortal
My life would Suck Without you
Nobody Knows
Objection
Only Exception
Ordinary Day
Pearl’s A Singer
Please Don't Leave me
Poker Face
Run
Russian Roulette
She Will Be Loved
Since you Been Gone
Stay
Stay I Missed you
The One
The Reason
This isn't a Love song
Thousand Miles
Together Again
Torn
Underneath Your Clothes
Valerie
Way Back into Love
Who Knew
Wicked game
You Learn
You’re So Vain

See again? Yes
Recommend? Yes
Vague rating:
song choice:
voice: 8.5/10

First time I listened to this artist in world.

---
Also seen today: (before I decided to keep a record)
Mapoo Little
Live Music with Mapoo Little at Zhora Falls on January 31 2011
From: UK
2nd time I've seen them in world.
Different type of voice. Interesting. I'd recommend and see again, but would need to see again for more in depth (heh) rating.

BubbaC John
Elvis Impersonator
Live Music with BubbaC John at Pirate Arts on January 31 2011
I've seen him a few times. Not bad. Again, need to see again to create more indepth review.

Remy Farman
Welsh
Live Music with Remy Farman at Buy me a Rose Venue on January 31 2011

hehe, I heard one song now I can't recall if I liked or not. Though I recall he had a good talking accent.

No comments:

Post a Comment