Monday, February 14, 2011

Music: February 14 2011: NICI Chrome

Nici Chrome
Good strong voice

aka Airaka Nichole

Live Music with Nici Chrome at Kickin Club Live Music Venue on February 14 2011
sim: 23; venue: Kickin

From: ?

Songs: Arrived about 20 minutes in. Immediately have same sound connection issue had with last singer. mmphs. I'm not describing that correctly. I make it sound like I can't hear or something. It is when the singer goes for high note I hear static, echo, thing. Only impacts audience experience, mine, every once in a while. Neat Judd's song, only lightly impacted by that static-y issue. Gah, I wonder if I did something that is causing this issue. mmphs. Singer began singing a song I like and immediately get that painful squeaking. It is obviously not the singer, but something like the microphone, or the stream, or something. mmphs. Anyone that does an Evenessence song tends to get a higher rating from me. heh. hmm, valentine's cake. Eating with fingers. hehe. Also, anyone who can get my foot to move in RL gets higher rating *nods*. Or gets me to actually dance in SL. hehe

Schedule: https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=nicirici@gmail.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles&gsessionid=OK

Website: ?

Stream: ?

Song List:
♥ ☆ ♥ CHRISTMAS MUSIC ♥ ☆ ♥

Where Are You Christmas
"Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree" key of Ab
"Winter Wonderland". key of Db
"Merry Christmas Darling".. key of G
"O Holy Night" key of G
"Santa Baby" key of C#
"The First Noel" key of C
"Away In A Manger" key of D
"The Christmas Shoes" key of G key changes A and B
"Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" key of Ab key change A
"I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas" key of G
"I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" key of Bb
"Hard Candy Christmas" key of C# key change D
"We Three Kings Of Orient Are" key Dm
"What Child Is This" key of Bm

♥ ☆ ♥ SONGS MOVIES/PLAYS ♥ ☆ ♥
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes "CINDERELLA"
Colours Of The Wind "POCOHONTAS"
Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend " GENTLEMEN PREFER BLONDES"
Edelweiss "SOUND OF MUSIC"
Feed The Birds "MY FAIR LADY"
Falling Slowly "ONCE"
Hopelessly Devoted To You " GREASE"
I Could Have Danced All Night "MY FAIR LADY"
I can hear the bells "Hairspray"
My Favorite Things - "Sound Of Music"
On My Own Les Misérables
Over The Rainbow "Wizard of oz"
Part Of Your World "The little mermaid"
To Make You Feel My Love - "Hope Floats
Tammy Tammy and the Bachelor (1957)
Que Sera, Sera The Man Who Knew Too much

♥ ☆ ♥ REQUEST A LOVE SONG FOR YOUR SWEET HEART! ♥ ☆ ♥
Just send nici chrome a NOTE CARD with the name of one of the songs below that you want dedicated to the person you want and before she sings it she'll dedicate it to that special friend.

"The Way I Am" Ingred Michaelson
"My Immortal" Evenessence
"Every Time We touch" CASCADA
"I Love You" SARAH MCGLACHLAN
"These Dreams" HEART
"Listen To Your Heart". ROXETTE (DHX)
"Bubbly" Colbie Caillat
"Linger" CRANBERRIES
"FOOLISH GAMES" JEWEL
"Don'T Know Why" NORAH JONES
"We Belong" PAT BENETAR
"SAVE THE BEST FOR LAST" VANESSA WILLIAMS
"chasing pavements" Adele
"over the rainbow" Eva Cassidy
" The Climb" Miley Cyrus
"Angel". Sarah Mcglachlan
Run Leona Lewis
"Just Like Heaven" KATY MELUA
"Sweet Surender" Sarah Mcglachlan
"You were meant for me" Jewel

♥ ☆ ♥ Nici Chrome sings a wide Variety of Genres of music, Country, R&b/Soul, pop, folk pop, Modern Rock, Jazz.
IF YOU KNOW A SONG THAT ISN'T HERE ASK NICI IF SHE KNOWS IT SHE WILL ACCOMODATE YOUR REQUEST. She knows too many to list here ♥ ☆ ♥

See again? yes
Recommend? yes
Vague rating:
song choice:
Entertainment: 9.2/10
Voice: 9.2/10

No comments:

Post a Comment